23 Bubba Wallace Speedy Door Dash Racecar Unisex T-Shirt, Classic Tee. William Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr. (born October 8, 1993) is an American professional stock car racing driver. He competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 23 Toyota Camry for 23XI Racing and part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Supra for Joe Gibbs Racing. Wallace has been the only full-time African American driver in NASCAR’s three national series (Cup, Xfinity, and Truck) each year he has competed in them. He is the only African American driver to win more than once in any of these series, which has made him one of the most successful African American drivers in the history of NASCAR.
- Best quality: A t-shirt with a classic design made of environmentally friendly cotton. The shirt is the perfect combination of softness and stretch, providing a great experience for the wearer. Each shirt is designed for comfort no matter what the situation you are in.
- Perfect Design : Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching. There are no side seams.
- Special gift : A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife or husband… on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, wedding anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s Day, etc. A great way to honor an important day.
- Material composition : 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Size guide : From S to 5XL.
- Style options include: hoodies, tank tops, youth tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
- Imported : From the United States
- Store : KatyCollection
- Care instructions : Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
Let Us Help You Today
At Katycollection, our goal is to ensure that you are getting nothing short of the best items that can be used for a memorable Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and many more. With these items, you will be sending out very strong and emotional messages to your family.