Aj Foyt 4 Times Indy Champion Racing Unisex Tee, Classic T-Shirt. A. J. Foyt Enterprises is an American racing team in the IndyCar Series and formerly NASCAR. It is owned by four-time Indianapolis 500 winner, 1972 Daytona 500 winner, 1967 24 Hours of Le Mans winner, and two-time 24 Hours of Daytona winner A. J. Foyt. Foyt won two of his four Indianapolis 500s driving for the team. The team also won the 1999 Indianapolis 500 and the IRL championship in 1996 and 1998.
Aj Foyt 4 Times Indy Champion Racing Unisex Tee, Classic T-Shirt
- Best quality: A t-shirt with a classic design made of environmentally friendly cotton. The shirt is the perfect combination of softness and stretch, providing a great experience for the wearer. Each shirt is designed for comfort no matter what the situation you are in.
- Perfect Design : Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching. There are no side seams.
- Special gift : A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife or husband… on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, wedding anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s Day, etc. A great way to honor an important day.
- Material composition : 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Size guide : From S to 5XL.
- Style options include : hoodies, tank tops, youth tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
- Imported : From the United States
- Store : KatyCollection
- Care instructions : Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
Let Us Help You Today
At Katycollection, our goal is to ensure that you are getting nothing short of the best items that can be used for a memorable Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and many more. With these items, you will be sending out very strong and emotional messages to your family.