Bonus Dad The Man The Myth The Bad Influence Retro Vintage T-Shirt Sweatshirt Hoodie. Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood. It’s celebrated on various dates around the world, and in different regions accordinf to their traditions and customs for recognizing fathers’ influence in society or their duties as providers. The day was founded in 1910 by Sonora Smart Dodd (the daughter of a Methodist minister) in Spokane, Washington, who felt that fathers were not being honored enough for their role as primary breadwinners. She first met her husband, William Jackson Smart when she was ten years old and he officiated her father’s funeral at age 20.
Bonus Dad The Man The Myth The Bad Influence Retro Vintage T-Shirt Sweatshirt Hoodie
See more of Holiday Gift. You will find many surprises.
- Best quality: A t-shirt with a classic design made of environmentally friendly cotton. The shirt is the perfect combination of softness and stretch, providing a great experience for the wearer. Each shirt is designed for comfort no matter what the situation you are in.
- Perfect Design : Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching. There are no side seams.
- Special gift : A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife or husband… on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, wedding anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s Day, etc. A great way to honor an important day.
- Material composition : 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Size guide : From S to 5XL.
- Style options include : hoodies, tank tops, youth tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
- Imported : From the United States
- Store : KatyCollection
- Care instructions : Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
Let Us Help You Today
At Katycollection, our goal is to ensure that you are getting nothing short of the best items that can be used for a memorable Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and many more. With these items, you will be sending out very strong and emotional messages to your family.