Jeff Gordon 24 Dazzling Racecar Dupont Horsepower Classic T-shirt, Unisex Tee. Jeff Gordon was born in 1971 in Vallejo, California, just miles away from the Speedway in Sonoma. He started racing with Go-Carts and Sprint Cars and worked his way up to the NASCAR’s Busch Series and then landed a few races in 1992. Gordon’s first NASCAR race came when NASCAR Legend Richard Petty was going through his last. Gordon learned quickly and won his first NASCAR Championship in 1995, barely beating out Dale Earnhardt in the Points Standings. Since his Debut in 1992, Gordon has won 3 NASCAR Championships and 55 Races, clearly shooting past Lee Petty and Rusty Wallace in the All-Time Wins Category. Jeff Gordon is seen as one of NASCAR’s best and brightest young stars.
- Best quality: A t-shirt with a classic design made of environmentally friendly cotton. The shirt is the perfect combination of softness and stretch, providing a great experience for the wearer. Each shirt is designed for comfort no matter what the situation you are in.
- Perfect Design : Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching. There are no side seams.
- Special gift : A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife or husband… on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, wedding anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s Day, etc. A great way to honor an important day.
- Material composition : 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Size guide : From S to 5XL.
- Style options include: hoodies, tank tops, youth tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
- Imported : From the United States
- Store : KatyCollection
- Care instructions : Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
Let Us Help You Today
At Katycollection, our goal is to ensure that you are getting nothing short of the best items that can be used for a memorable Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and many more. With these items, you will be sending out very strong and emotional messages to your family.