Joey Logano 22 Team Penske Lines Long Sleeve T-Shirt. Joseph Thomas Logano (born May 24, 1990), is an American professional stock car racing driver. He competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 22 Ford Mustang for Team Penske, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 54 Ford F-150 for David Gilliland Racing. Logano is the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series champion. He previously drove the No. 20 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing from 2009 to 2012, scoring two wins, 16 top-five finishes. He competed in the No. 02 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing and the No. 96 Toyota Camry for Hall of Fame Racing, both in 2008.
Joey Logano 22 Team Penske Lines Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Best quality: A t-shirt with a classic design made of environmentally friendly cotton. The shirt is the perfect combination of softness and stretch, providing a great experience for the wearer. Each shirt is designed for comfort no matter what the situation you are in.
- Perfect Design : Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching. There are no side seams.
- Special gift : A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife or husband… on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, wedding anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s Day, etc. A great way to honor an important day.
- Material composition : 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Size guide : From S to 5XL.
- Style options include : hoodies, tank tops, youth tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
- Imported : From the United States
- Store : KatyCollection
- Care instructions : Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
Let Us Help You Today
At Katycollection, our goal is to ensure that you are getting nothing short of the best items that can be used for a memorable Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and many more. With these items, you will be sending out very strong and emotional messages to your family.