Retro Halloween Video Game Comfort Colors Shirt Gamer Boy Trendy Mario Unisex Classic. Halloween is a holiday observed in many countries on the evening of 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Saints’ Day. It begins the observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs and all the departed. One theory holds that many Halloween traditions were influenced by Celtic harvest festivals, particularly the Gaelic festival Samhain, which were believed to have pagan roots.
Retro Halloween Video Game Comfort Colors Shirt Gamer Boy Trendy Mario Unisex Classic
See more of our trending collections. You will find many surprises.
- Best quality: A t-shirt with a classic design made of environmentally friendly cotton. The shirt is the perfect combination of softness and stretch, providing a great experience for the wearer. Each shirt is designed for comfort no matter what the situation you are in.
- Perfect Design : Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching. There are no side seams.
- Special gift : A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife or husband… on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, wedding anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s Day, etc. A great way to honor an important day.
- Material composition : 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Size guide : From S to 5XL.
- Style options include : hoodies, tank tops, youth tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
- Imported : From the United States
- Store : KatyCollection
- Care instructions : Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
Let Us Help You Today
At Katycollection, our goal is to ensure that you are getting nothing short of the best items that can be used for a memorable Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and many more. With these items, you will be sending out very strong and emotional messages to your family.