Star Wars Big Head Child Sweatshirt Hoodie T-Shirt. Star Wars is an American epic space opera multimedia franchise. Its first film was released in 1977, and led to a long line of sequels and prequels, concluding with the third installment, The Rise of Skywalker from J.J. Abrams set for a December 2019 release. In 2020, the total value was estimated at US$70 billion, making it the fifth-highest-grossing media franchise of all time.
This Star Wars shirt is the perfect gift for any fan of the science fiction series. A soft white tee featuring a distressed Han Solo in carbonite makes this a must-have addition to any wardrobe.
Star Wars Big Head Child Sweatshirt Hoodie T-Shirt
See more of Trending Collection. You will find many surprises.
- Best quality: A t-shirt with a classic design made of environmentally friendly cotton. The shirt is the perfect combination of softness and stretch, providing a great experience for the wearer. Each shirt is designed for comfort no matter what the situation you are in.
- Perfect Design : Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching. There are no side seams.
- Special gift : A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife or husband… on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, wedding anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s Day, etc. A great way to honor an important day.
- Material composition : 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Size guide : From S to 5XL.
- Style options include : hoodies, tank tops, youth tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
- Imported : From the United States
- Store : KatyCollection
- Care instructions : Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
Let Us Help You Today
At Katycollection, our goal is to ensure that you are getting nothing short of the best items that can be used for a memorable Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and many more. With these items, you will be sending out very strong and emotional messages to your family.