Steve Kinser King Of The Outlaws Quaker State 11 Sprint Car Classic T-Shirt, Unisex Tee. Steve Kinser from Bloomington, Indiana is a professional sprint car racer. His family is also involved in racing, as his cousin Mark Kinser, is one of his competitors on the World of Outlaws circuit, and his son Kraig Kinser is a member of MB2 Motorsports’ driver development program. Steve is the son of Bob Kinser. Kinser was a high school wrestler. He finished second in state as a Junior, and won state as a senior. He became a World of Outlaws driver in 1978. In 1987 he won 46 features, including 12 in a row, and 24 of the last 26 events. He is widely considered the best World of Outlaws driver ever, winning 20 championships in the World of Outlaws series. Steve also finished 14th in the 1997 Indianapolis 500. He has been a perennial competitor in IROC winning a race at Talladega Superspeedway in 1994. He also finished a career best 6th in IROC points in 1994. He began the 1995 season as a full-time NASCAR Winston Cup driver for Kenny Bernstein, but he was released after only five starts after a best finish of 27th and average finish of 35th. Kinser left the World of Outlaws in 2006 to compete with the new National Sprint Tour series.
- Best quality: A t-shirt with a classic design made of environmentally friendly cotton. The shirt is the perfect combination of softness and stretch, providing a great experience for the wearer. Each shirt is designed for comfort no matter what the situation you are in.
- Perfect Design : Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching. There are no side seams.
- Special gift : A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife or husband… on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, wedding anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s Day, etc. A great way to honor an important day.
- Material composition : 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Size guide : From S to 5XL.
- Style options include: hoodies, tank tops, youth tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
- Imported : From the United States
- Store : KatyCollection
- Care instructions : Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
Why You Need To Patronize Us
Katycollection is existing to meet the needs of all and sundry. This is why we have made premium “Steve Kinser King Of The Outlaws Quaker State 11 Sprint Car Classic T-Shirt, Unisex Tee” available at unbeatable prices. Even with a low budget, you will be impressing family members with items that send out emotional messages. Place your order today without any doubt.