Thanksgiving Turkey Unicorn Disguise Funny Gift T-Shirt. Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated in Canada, the United States, and other parts of the world to give thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Each Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on different dates in different countries and regions. In Canada, it is held on the second Monday of October every year, while in America it is observed on the fourth Thursday of November every year. Celebrations this day serve as a reminder that there are things to be grateful for in our world through giving thanks for what we have obtained.
Thanksgiving Turkey Unicorn Disguise Funny Gift T-Shirt
See more of Holiday Gift. You will find many surprises.
- Best quality: A t-shirt with a classic design made of environmentally friendly cotton. The shirt is the perfect combination of softness and stretch, providing a great experience for the wearer. Each shirt is designed for comfort no matter what the situation you are in.
- Perfect Design : Ribbed knit makes the collar highly elastic and helps retain its shape. Twill tape covers the shoulder seams to stabilize the back of the garment and prevent stretching. There are no side seams.
- Special gift : A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife or husband… on birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, wedding anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s Day, etc. A great way to honor an important day.
- Material composition : 100% cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors).
- Size guide : From S to 5XL.
- Style options include : hoodies, tank tops, youth tees, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more.
- Imported : From the United States
- Store : KatyCollection
- Care instructions : Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dryclean.
Let Us Help You Today
At Katycollection, our goal is to ensure that you are getting nothing short of the best items that can be used for a memorable Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and many more. With these items, you will be sending out very strong and emotional messages to your family.